This year’s RSNA is in full swing! If you’re not able to attend the RSNA in person, take a look here at all our Siemens Healthineers highlights.
At the nexus of treatment innovation
Imagine how much you could achieve with multiple imaging modalities seamlessly combined directly in the OR or interventional suite? This would provide valuable image information during any stage of the procedure for precise and targeted treatment with improved clinical outcomes, without the need for patient repositioning. With the new nexaris Angio-MR-CT1, we bring together angiography, MR, and CT imaging in one environment that unites the strengths of the individual modalities.
More comfort for breast screening patients
In breast care, seeing the difference can make all the difference to your patients’ lives, who put their trust in you. Women who come for breast screening are often concerned about the uncomfortable feeling triggered by compression of the breast. Our new mammography system MAMMOMAT Revelation1,2 achieves the highest depth resolution and enables personalized patient care through the automate measurement of breast density with Insight BD1,2. The optimized shape of the new SoftComp Paddles reduces pressure points and improves patient comfort.
CT solutions as individual as clinical needs
More time spent closer to the patient in the examination room can help improve the overall experience. With the mobile workflow of the SOMATOM.go platform, radiology technologists can prepare the scan via tablet and so stay close to their patients during the entire process. This makes the experience much more pleasant for the patients, especially if they are children. With the new SOMATOM go. scannersSOMATOM go.All2 and SOMATOM go.Top2, users can extend the mobile workflow of the SOMATOM go. platform to demanding clinical fields such as emergency medicine, interventional radiology – guided by Guide & GO, the first tablet-based solution for CT-guided interventions – and even in cardiology. SOMATOM go.Top offers additional image information with TwinBeam Dual Energy CT imaging. This is particularly beneficial in soft tissue differentiation and oncology.
And there’s more! We are unveiling our new premium single source CT SOMATOM Edge Plus2 and a new version of the dual source system SOMATOM Force. The integrated FAST workflow applications of the two new systems offer many advantages, including the innovative Fast 3D Camera2 for automated patient positioning. This helps reduce repeat scans, assists in examining more patients in a given time period at lower costs.
Addressing the most frequent MR examination
Imaging the knee is one of the most frequent MR examinations. The new application GOKnee3D2 enables clinically validated, push-button high-resolution 3D knee examinations, in just 10 minutes3. Since it provides all relevant contrasts for multiple orientations, it also improves patient throughput and reduces costs per scan. Moreover, we are paving the way to precision medicine with MAGNETOM Vida 3T MRI scanner and BioMatrix Technology.
BioMatrix Technology automatically adapts to each individual patient, reducing the unwarranted variability affecting MRI today. And last but not least, MAGNETOM Terra brings 7T to clinical imaging for the first time and it is the first time that a clinically approved 7T scanner has been presented at RSNA. It improves diagnostic accuracy by revealing previously unseen functional and anatomical details.
Next generation of PET/CT
You can now see a whole new world of precision in PET/CT with our new BiographTM Vision4. Going beyond digital to reveal the bigger picture and maximize efficiency, it helps you to better understand disease progression.
Reading as it should be
Pressure and workloads in radiology are rising. We are helping you to overcome these issues with multimodality and fast 3D reading, as well as innovative and AI-powered applications. These innovations are designed to simplify daily routine and adapt to your needs with our intelligent imaging software syngo.via VB305 version. In addition, syngo.via has transitioned to an open platform. syngo.via OpenApps gives you access to the latest applications not only from Siemens Healthineers, but also from external partner companies who can make their software available via an App Store. It is now possible to expand your clinical capabilities without the need for additional IT infrastructure.
Fast and easy access to actionable insights
To allow you to tap into the potential of digitalization, we have introduced an open and secure environment that provides actionable insights. Welcome to the Siemens Healthineers Digital Ecosystem6. It helps you to increase decision-making capabilities and provides a means to grow your businesses.
In digitalizing healthcare, Siemens Healthineers aims to enable healthcare providers to achieve better outcomes at lower costs by expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving the patient experience.
- The products/features (here mentioned) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons, their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
- The product is pending 510(k) clearance, and is not yet commercially available in the U.S.
- Examination time for 3T system is 10 minutes, for a 1.5T system is up to 11 minutes. All given examination times are examination only, adjustments have been excluded.
Biograph Vision and it's features and applications are currently under development; are not for sale in the U.S. or other countries worldwide.
Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
- syngo.via can be used as a standalone device or together with a variety of syngo.via-based software options, which are medical devices in their own right. syngo.via and the syngo.via based software options are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
- Digital Ecosystem is not commercially available in all countries. If the services are not marketed in countries due to regulatory or other reasons, the service offering cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Healthineers organization for further details.
- The statements by Siemens’ customers described herein are based on results that were achieved in the customer's unique setting. Since there is no "typical" hospital and many variables exist (e.g., hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that other customers will achieve the same results.