Dr. Nathalie von Siemens
Dr. Nathalie von Siemens has been a member of the Supervisory Board of Siemens AG, of Siemens Healthcare GmbH, and Managing Director of von Siemens-Vermögensverwaltung GmbH since 2015. She has served as the Managing Director and Spokesperson for the board of Siemens Stiftung since 2013.
Dr. von Siemens was a member of the Board of Directors of Unify from 2011 to 2016. She has worked for Siemens AG in various positions: From 2011 to 2013 she was responsible for corporate talent development within the Corporate Development unit. Prior to that, she worked in the Corporate Portfolio Development team in Corporate Strategy for four years while also serving as a member of the Supervisory Board of NSN Management GmbH from 2009 to 2012. She joined Siemens AG in 2005 and completed the company’s graduate program.
Dr. von Siemens studied Philosophy in Munich, Berlin and Paris and earned her Ph.D. in this field. She was born in Munich, Germany, in 1971.
Current board memberships:
- Managing Director of Siemens Stiftung
- Managing Director of von Siemens-Vermögensverwaltung GmbH
- Managing Director of Dr. Henning von Siemens Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Messer Group GmbH
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Siemens AG
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Siemens Healthcare GmbH