Karl-Heinz Streibich has been serving as Chairman of the Management Board of Software AG since 2003. In 2017, he was appointed Chairman of the Digitalization Board (Digitalisierungsbeirat) of DAKGesundheit.
From 2000 to 2003, Mr. Streibich was Deputy Chairman of T-Systems and Head of IT activities at T-Systems. He also served as Chairman of the Board of debis Systemhaus from 2000 to 2003, was a member of the Board for four years and held several management functions at the company from 1992 through 1996. In 1989, he was appointed Head of the Global PC Division at AEG OLYMPA. From 1987 to 1989, he headed the PC Division at ITT-SEL AG, Stuttgart. Before that he was located in the U.K., heading Marketing Operations at ITT Industries for Europe. From 1984 until 1987, Mr. Streibich served as Product Marketing Manager there. He started his career at Dow Chemical Company, Rheinmünster where he also headed the Computerization team.
Mr. Streibich graduated with a degree in communication engineering from Offenburg University of Applied Sciences. He was born in Schwarzach, Germany, in 1952.
Current board memberships:
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Dürr AG
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Deutsche Telekom AG
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Deutsche Messe AG
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Siemens Healthineers AG
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Wittenstein SE
- President of the Executive Presidium of acatech