Dr. Gregory Sorensen
Dr. Gregory Sorensen is the founder, President, and CEO of DeepHealth, Inc., and Executive Chairman of IMRIS, as well as Chairman of Fusion Healthcare Staffing.
In 2011, Dr. Sorensen joined Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc. and served as its President and CEO until 2015. Prior to that, he was a Professor at Harvard Medical School and a Neuroradiologist at Massachusetts General Hospital, where he worked from 1995 to 2011. He held additional faculty appointments at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and Oxford University.
Dr. Sorensen holds a B.S. in Biology from the California Institute of Technology, an M.S. in Computer Science from Brigham Young University, and a Medical Degree from Harvard Medical School and MIT. He was born in Salt Lake City, USA, in 1962.
Current board memberships:
- Executive Chairman of IMRIS (Deerfield Imaging, Inc.)
- Chairman of Fusion Healthcare Staffing, LLC
- Board Member of InviCRO, LLC
- Board Member of DFB Healthcare Acquisitions Corp.
- Board Member of DeepHealth, Inc.